Friday, February 08, 2008

Princesa Pool Shark?


I decided that it's time for me to take up something new! Now, now, don't worry,,,I'm not tossing out Black Widow or Bomb Shelly for a Pool Cue (well, not yet anyway.) I've just always wanted to learn to play pool and now I'm doing it. Super Mario and I have joined a pool league so every Monday night we will be racking them up at Diamond's in Brea. (If anyone wants a good chuckle come and check me out!) But hurry because soon enough I will be really good and maybe I will move up from "Beginner" to "Sport" by the end of this season!

The great things about pool are:

1) I don't have to train for hours and hours.

2) I can borrow all the equipment.

3) I don't have to find a support crew when I want to play.

4) The playing field is equal whether I play a man or a woman- of any age.

5) And---I may actually be able to WIN more money than I spend on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey its ur cusin dominique ihavent seen u in forever like in a year! well cool ur pregnant and ill have another second cusin WOW more family! well love yah just thought it be good to get in touch with you! Dominique!