Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Yes,,,,I RAN!


I needed to do something to combat the calories from the extravagant meal I was about to devour!
I hadn't really been running much in the last few months. In fact, the longest run I had done was about 1.5 miles and my knee started hurting! So I wasn't sure how well I was going to do, but I didn't care. I was out to get some exercise and that was it.
Turned out, I felt really good so when I saw the 2 mile marker I decided to speed up. I finished in 28 1/2 minutes which is good for my out of shape booty. I ended up in 4th place out of 31 ladies in my age group!
Just wait 'till I start training! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

motion corresponds horowitz clearances marketers sponsor politicians actavis chaudhry zidolam team
semelokertes marchimundui